Chief Operating Officer
Rached Hindi has over 30 years of experience in virtually all aspects of the oil and gas industry primarily in the Permian and Delaware Basins as an engineer, manager and Operating Company owner. He is the founder of Hindi Energy and President of Operations for the corporation. He received his Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from New Mexico State University in 1981. He started his oilfield career in the Permian Basin with Getty Oil Company as a field engineer. Later he was promoted to reservoir engineer for Texaco’s Permian Basin CO2 Group. Rached continued to be promoted to positions of increasing responsibility within Texaco; he became the Senior Engineer over the San Juan and Paradox Basins in Farmington, NM and then Manager over Texaco’s Environmental, Health and Safety in Denver. In 2001 Rached became the Snyder Gas Plant Manager and Engineering Manager over Kinder Morgan’s Permian Basin and SACROC operations. In 2005 he became the Operations Manager for Resolute Natural Resources in the Greater Aneth field in Southeastern Utah. In 2009 he started-up Probity Energy Partners, Probity Operating and Probity Salt Water Disposal (SWD) based in Midland which developed and operated Permian Basin and Delaware Basin properties.
Rached has engineered the development of and managed upstream primary, secondary, tertiary, commercial salt water disposal and gas plants properties with over 1100 wells and 10,000 bopd production and has overseen all technical and business aspects of Upstream and Midstream CO2/hydrocarbon gas plant operations in the Permian, Delaware and Paradox Basins.
In his management capacities and as President of Operations for Probity, he structured and oversaw all aspects of Permian and Delaware Basin property development from Start-up to Monetization including:
- Asset Prospecting.
- Reservoir and Geological Evaluations on over 350 prospects
- Volumetric and Material Balance Reserves Calculations of upwards of over 2 MMBO PUDs.
- Equity and Debt Financing
- Asset, Land and Legal Title Reviews
- Asset Acquisitions of over 6,400 drillable acres
- Drilling Title clearance
- Promoting to savvy Permian Basin Joint Interest Owners. Contracting Service and Supplies via Master Service Agreements.
- Asset Development –
- Horizontal Drilling over 100 wells
- Vertical drilling of over 175 wells
- Over several thousand stages of Multi-Stage Horizontal Frac Completions.
- Booking Qualified Incremental PDPs and over 2 MMBO PUD Reserves with Financial Institutions.
- Materials Management of approximately 200,000 feet of casing and tubulars and over $17 MM of inventory.
- Oil, Gas and Commercial SWD Marketing.
- Regulatory, Safety and Environmental Compliance.
- Revenue and Cost Accounting – Invoice Payment, Revenue Collection, JIBing and Joint Interest Owner (JIO) Revenue Distribution.
- Over 2000 remedial workovers including simple chemical bacteria treatments, acid stimulations, casing repair, downhole equipment failures, recompletion, additional completions, deepening’s, re-fractures, rod pump, ESP pump, PCP pumps, Gas Lift, Jet Pumping, etc.
- Tax Accounting
- The Valuation, Listing and Divestiture of the Companies that yielded ROIs of over 189 percent.